Osho’s Vipassana differs from the traditional Buddhist technique. The traditional approach can be rigorous, and Osho’s way is more friendly and relaxed, less serious. This technique helps us to become a watcher of everything within and out. Whatever emotion passes on the screen of our heart, remaining a witness we don’t get involved, don’t get identified, don’t evaluate what is good, what is bad and open ourselves to choice-less awareness.
7-Day Osho Neo-Vipassana
Attaining the space to pure witnessing.
You will experience
- Many layers of conditioning and wounds are healed and it restores energy and strength;
- Liberation from emotional repressions of the past comes;
- Increased satisfaction and self-esteem;
- It gives growth to self-understanding and self-interest in transformation;
- Participants have increased resistance to stress; it adds up more energy to a person and takes to you to face inner truth.
- It brings closer to truer vision of life and gives quality while participating in life.
- Undivided awareness arises that so that the heart opens to embrace the life experience and expand it.